OMF - Live Music
Jambana One World Festival
Live at Massey Hall
The Live Music stream of the Ontario Music Fund is intended to increase the number and quality of live music experiences enjoyed by residents in and visitors to Ontario at events, festivals and concerts featuring Canadian artists.
October 3, 2019, by 5:00 pm for Music Promoters, Music Presenters and Booking Agents.
NEW Important 2019-20 Program Update
The 2019 Provincial Budget reduced the Ontario Music Fund from $15M to $7M annually, effective in the current fiscal year (April 1, 2019 to March 31, 2020). As a result, the maximum funding award for the Live Music Stream has been adjusted. The maximum award may not exceed $100,000 in 2019-20.
NOTE: Full eligibility requirements and details can be found in the Live Music Guidelines.
- Applications must be submitted via the Ontario Creates Online Application Portal (OAP). Applications submitted by any other method will not be accepted.
- Before beginning an application, your company’s corporate information must be registered with the OAP. If you do not have a user account on OAP, please go to https://apply.ontariocreates.ca and click on “Register”.
- If your company is registered, the Music Fund deadline will appear in your dashboard. To start the application, click on “Start new application” and follow the onscreen directions to access the application form.
- Applicants are encouraged to start the application process well in advance of the deadline in case technical support is required.
- If you encounter problems setting up your company’s corporate information, you can email email@example.com for assistance. This email address can also be used for any technical questions you have about the OAP.
Interested applicants are strongly encouraged to attend an upcoming Information Session.
Registration is required. Please complete the online registration form by 5:00 pm on the day prior to the Information Session. Unregistered guests will only be accepted if space permits.Webinar*
||August 14, 2019 REGISTRATION CLOSED
|Time:||2:30pm - 4:00pm|
|Date:||September 4, 2019 REGISTRATION REQUIRED|
|Time:||2:30 pm - 4:00 pm|
|Location:||Conference Centre, North Tower, 8th floor, 175 Bloor Street East, Toronto, Ontario (Map)|
Note*: Access to this information session is limited. Priority will be given to person with accessibility challenges and registrants outside the GTA. Online information session participants will receive an invitation via email with a link and password to login and will be able to call in via conference call during the session.
Guidelines and Application Form
Applicants are encouraged to thoroughly review the guidelines and if necessary, register your company’s corporate information with the OAP.Enquiries
Enquiries regarding the Online Application Portal (OAP) should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
To receive notification of upcoming deadlines and program updates, please email OMF@ontariocreates.ca with your complete contact information, including your full name, company name and telephone number, as well as the name of the program that you are interested in.